WHAT WE BELIEVE
Statement of Faith
1. The Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments only, is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit, is inerrant in the original manuscripts, and is the infallible and authoritative Word of God.
2. The One God in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. The full deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth and perfect humanity, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection and ascension, His presence at the right hand of the Father on our behalf, and His future return in glory.
4. The fallen and lost estate of all mankind.
5. The regeneration and the sanctification of man is by the Holy Spirit upon the condition in both cases of repentance and faith of each individual.
6. The church - the body of Christ - consists only of those who are born again, who are baptised by the Holy Spirit into Christ at the time of regeneration, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven, and for whom He will come again.
7. The resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust, and of life eternal for every believer, and eternal punishment for every unbeliever.